- Great location. We are starting point to the main trails of the Teno Rural Park and well connected with the rest of the island. At a short distance from Masca and Teno lighthouse.
- Private rooms. We offer comfortable shared and private rooms with own bathroom.
- Reasonable prices. We offer quality and service of a family-run hotel at the best price.
- Rich breakfast with local, home-made products and customized to your needs. Homemade jams and from time to time a homemade cake from your host 😊
- Feeling at home. You can mingle with other guests in an easy-going atmosphere. Common areas boost communication and interaction.
- Multicultural atmosphere. You can learn a lot about other cultures, customs and practice different languages with people from different countries.
- Travel hotspot. You may get to know interesting “travel experts” and gain valuable firsthand guidance on the best way to explore your surroundings.
- Save time in trip-planning. With us you can arrange directly your tailor-made hiking tours and get personalized travel advice or ideas what to see in the area.
- Kitchen hobnobbing. The kitchen is often the hub of the home and a great opportunity to exchange recipes, taste international dishes and glean travel advice.
- Warm and personalized service. Your hosts will be happy to provide you with all the information and individual support you need – in five languages.
Small family run bed and breakfast accommodation, offering comfortable surroundings and guided hikes in an idyllic village of Tenerife North, near to Teno Rural Park, Masca and the Teno lighthouse.
Calle Ravelo, 2. 38480 Buenavista del Norte. Santa Cruz de Tenerife
+34 608 93 46 07 / +34 922 128 212