2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored may be sent back to our servers or to corresponding servers of third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are sripts?
A script is a piece of code that makes our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or an image on a website that is used to monitor traffic to a website. To do this, these web beacons store various information about you.
5.1 Technical and functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user settings are stored. We use functional cookies to make your visit to our website easier. For example, you do not have to enter the same information each time you visit our website and items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid for them. We may also use these cookies without your conse.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimise the use of the website for our users. These statistical cookies provide us with information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to use statistical cookies.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other forms of local storage that are used to create user profiles for the purpose of displaying advertisements or tracking the user on this website or other websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Used cookies
Purpose to be analysed
7.1 Manage your consent settings
Functional Always enabled
8. Activate/deactivate and delete cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually through your web browser. You can also specify that certain cookies should not be set. You can also set your internet browser to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please refer to your browser’s help function for more information on these options.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be re-set the next time you visit our website after you have given your consent.
9. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why we need your personal information, what happens to it and how long we keep it.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain from the controller all your personal data and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this objection unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
10. Contact information
Karin Flores Menéndez
Calle Ravelo, 2. Buenavista del Norte. S/C de Tenerife
Telephone: +34 608 93 46 07